Because I should probably write something every once in a while.
She has 11 Shared Ancestor Hints:
- Two share Candelario Garza Martinez and Felicitas Cantú
- Candelario Garza Martinez born about 1834 in Santiago, Nuevo León, Mexico to Froilan de la Garza and Rita Martinez
- We don’t know when or where Felicitas Cantú was born, but the couple ended up in Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, Mexico as seen on my ancestor Francisca Garza’s baptism record.
- One match is a known cousin, the other through the couple’s daughter, Candelaria Garza.
- Three share Maria Guadalupe Martín, and only Maria Guadalupe Martín because each is listed with a different husband and children.
New Mexico Marriages, Santa Fe, St. Francis Church/Cathedral January 1858 to October 1889 a publication by the Hispanic Genealogical Research Center of New Mexico 2002.
- FINALLY one descendant of William Brummet and Sarah Evans through their daughter Susan Frances Brummitt.
- Susan Frances Brummitt was born 1836 in Grundy County, Missouri and married John William Karr in 1857.
- Two share Juan Ygnacio Armijo and Maria Eulalia Sandoval
- We don’t know where Juan Ygnacio Armijo or Maria Eulalia Sandoval were born, but their son (our ancestor) Ruperto Armijo was born in 1826 in Pena Blanca, Sandoval County, New Mexico.
- One match is through their son Antonio Armijo born about 1834, the other is through their daughter Maria Estefanita Armijo born about 1822.
- The last three have private trees so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mom is up to three New Ancestor Discoveries who I thought maybe could bee in-laws but so far I haven’t been able to place them.
- Richard Scott and Rebecca Ann Cooper
- Richard Scott was born in 1807 in Virginia.
- He married Rebecca Ann Cooper in Virginia 1838.
- James Harris born about 1811 in Bedford County, Virginia [ Virginia, Deaths and Burials Index, 1853-1917 on Ancestry]