A few of the transplants I did a few weeks back aren’t looking so good. While I’m sad that I have failed these plants I did learn a lot from the experience.
I made the mistake of just setting seeds in a container without thinking about the roots for transplantation. When it came time to move them I accidently broke many of the roots. Some of the seedlings are still hanging on, but I have started new ones in the house in seperate dixie cups for later.
Some of our plants were getting a little out of control, so I decided to thin them in time for tonight’s dinner. The lettuce and spinach are particularly robust and we can’t wait to eat them!
I may not know how to key ’em but I do now how to grow ’em. Take that Flora of AZ ;p